Complete 1–3 and one from 4–6.
- Play at least two different games by yourself; one may be a video game.
- Play a board game or another inside game with one or more members of your den.
- Play a problem-solving game with your den.
- With your parent’s or guardian’s permission:
- Play a video game with family members in a family tournament.
- List at least three tips that would help someone who was learning how to play your favorite video game.
- Play an appropriate video game with a friend for 30 minutes.
- With other members of your den, invent a game, OR change the rules of a game you know, and play the game.
- Play a team game with your den.
Memory is a long game. You’ll need to step in to stop the game and have the scouts count to see who has the most to end before all the matches are found.