- Identify three good food choices and three foods that would not be good choices.
- Show that you know the difference between a fruit and a vegetable. Eat one of each.
- With your adult partner, pick a job to help your family at mealtime. Do it every day for one week.
- Show you can keep yourself and your personal area clean.
- Talk with your adult partner about what foods you can eat with your fingers. Practice your manners when eating them.
- With your adult partner, plan and make a good snack choice or other nutritious food to share with your den.
The Kroger Marketplace in Dawsonville has a dining area near the deli and Starbucks with a long table and chairs for perfect for hosting a den meeting. No reservation or appointment needed. Talk about healthy foods then have a scavenger hunt through the store to find examples.